As a criminal defense attorney, I know that any criminal conviction can have severe consequences for your future. Not only can it affect your ability to get or keep a job, it can even affect your ability to find an apartment. As a result, you need a defense attorney who is willing to fight to defend your reputation and freedom.
Types of Assault
The Texas Penal Code contains several sections dealing with assault. These charges usually fall into one of the following categories:
- Assault Causing Bodily Injury
- Assault on a Family Member
- Assault with a Deadly Weapon
- Aggravated Assault
- Injury to a Child, Elderly Person, or Disabled Person
- Sexual Assault
- Aggravated Sexual Assault
- Deadly Conduct
- Terroristic Threat
- Aiding Suicide
- Tampering with a Consumer Product
- Leaving a Child in a Vehicle
If you have been charged with any one of these offenses–or any other state or federal crime–call me today at 713.665.4400 to schedule a consultation to discuss the potential consequences of the charge and your options going forward.